When it comes to email marketing, MailChimp has established itself as a leading solution. Users love its drag and drop interface, easy to use templates and powerful reporting features. However, if your website is already running on WordPress, you may want to consider switching to something that can integrate better with WordPress, this is where we would like to introduce to you MailPoet — an email marketing plugin for WordPress, a good MailChimp alternative that promises to make email marketing simple, easy and effortless for small business owners.
Whether you have an email list and want to reach out to your customers or you already use an email marketing solution like MailChimp, you are going to love MailPoet!
Introducing MailPoet — The MailChimp Alternative
MailPoet is a wonderful alternative to MailChimp that can do wonders for small business marketing. For starters, you can send unlimited emails to unlimited list of email addresses. From sending transactional emails and automating email marketing to high-quality design tools for emails and sign up forms, MailPoet offers everything you need to create an effective email marketing campaign!
5 Reasons to Choose MailPoet
- Built into your WordPress website – You can design newsletters and manage your email lists directly from your WordPress dashboard.
- Save time – Why waste time copying and pasting content between multiple browser tabs when you can use all the content and images uploaded to your WordPress website? With MailPoet, you can eliminate all the mundane tasks of creating a newsletter and end up saving a lot of time!
- Unlimited Lists and Emails – No more worrying about exceeding limits on the number of lists you can create or the number of emails you can send. That’s right, there’s no limit on the number of emails you send or lists you create.
- Unrivalled Deliverability – With a deliverability rate of 98.5% MailPoet boasts an unrivalled deliverability that exceeds the world’s leading email marketing solutions. MailPoet’s faultless email deliverability means that your emails are delivered on time, every time.
- Free for WebSifu+ customers – While most business owners will pay S$1,200 a year to send unlimited emails to up to 10,000 subscribers, as a WebSifu+ customer, you get access to all these features for FREE. Save time and save money too!
Features of MailPoet
- Easily create email newsletters – This MailChimp alternative makes email marketing a breeze. You can now create stunning newsletters right from your WordPress dashboard. You can create your newsletter easily and quickly using MailPoet’s drag and drop editor. Choose from over 50 templates to quickly create your newsletter. You can effortlessly add pages, blog p0osts, products or images to your newsletter without copying and pasting. Simply choose the items you want to include and you’re all set.
- Send welcome emails – Now you can give your new subscribers a warm welcome automatically. Whether you want to send one email or a series of welcome emails, you can set up your welcome emails to your liking. You can easily track your open rates, click rates and unsubscribes from the dashboard.
- Easily inform your subscribers about your latest blog posts – Now keeping your subscribers informed about your latest blog posts is a breeze. MailPoet’s last post notifications automate the process for you. Simply design your emails and set up the schedule, and you are all set.
- Stay in touch with your website users effortlessly – If you operate a community or membership website, you might be looking to email your users in bulk to keep them up to date with the latest news, updates and announcements. With its pre-created WordPress Users list, MailPoet allows you to keep your members informed effortlessly. You don’t have to add your website users’ email addresses manually. The list will be ready for your use from day one. Isn’t this a good reason that you should start considering this MailChimp alternative?
- List segmentation – User segmentation can improve clicks on your emails considerably. With MailPoet, you can easily segment your users by behaviour to offer an experience your subscribers expect. If you operate a WooCommerce store, You can even segment your users based on their purchase behaviour.
- A flurry of features for WooCommerce websites – MailPoet offers a bunch of features to increase sales on your WooCommerce store. Some of these features include:
- Send personal thank-you notes to your new customers.
- Send targeted campaigns based on product category. Send them immediately or schedule them to be sent after a purchase.
- Send abandoned cart emails to recover purchases.
- Follow up customers by sending product-specific emails to increase sales.
Get MailPoet for Free with WebSifu+
Not everyone who visits your website will immediately convert. Email marketing offers a convenient way to keep in touch with your target customers, keep your brand on top of their thoughts, build trust and convert them into paying customers.
With the right tools, email marketing can be simple, effortless and highly effective. Whether you are looking for a MailChimp alternative or are wondering if there’s a convenient way to leverage your WordPress website to make email marketing a walk in the park, then MailPoet offers all the answers.
Capturing email addresses of your visitors and getting their permission to send them marketing emails are important steps of a successful email marketing campaign. And MailPoet offers a handy solution.
So if you are already using MailChimp but looking for cost effective alternative, or planning to start email marketing without spending a lot, then we have you covered. When you sign up for our WebSifu+ Maintenance and Hosting Plan for WordPress websites, you get access to this fascinating email marketing software for sending unlimited emails to up to 50,000 recipients absolutely free! Along with several other perks and benefits!
In case you are wondering what kind of emails to create and send to your subscribers, fret not. Stay tuned for our next blog post where we share our top email content writing ideas. Just make sure to subscribe to our mailing list if you haven’t already, so you’ll be the first to know when we added new content to our blog.
Meanwhile, you may learn more about MailPoet by visiting MailPoet website.